Sunday, October 07, 2018

WRITER'S FAVOURITE

                         ANATII: EHLATINI
On the 5th of October 2018 Anathi Monyango, popularly known as Anatii dropped his 10 track album that has no features called "Iyeza" Not wasting anymore time let's review the WRITER'S FAVOURITE

Anatii:Iyeza album cover
Well I woke up on the 6th of October 2018 the first thing I did was to purchase Anatii's album "Iyeza". I played the songs in a descending oder and I came across track no.3. The authentic South African sound in the song could not let me just pass it like that, I had to repeat it over and over again till I could imagine myself holding a guiter, if you have listened to the song you definitely know what I mean.
Source:Wikipedia
Ehlatini meaning in the bushes. The self proclaimed electronic bushman unleashes his music genius trait on the imposing production. It would be wrong not to recognise the vintage and traditional sound on this song, it just makes you feel at home wherever you may be and ready to lay down and let go of whatever is bothering you on your mind.  

No comments: